Peek Into Princess's Keyhole Peek Into Princess's Keyhole

Alright, Catoblepas. You win.

colors vs wizard colors vs wizard

Iffy.

Not bad for a beginner flash movie. The action wasn't perfect smooth but the fight came across as action-y as it could be.

The only real problem besides that is the stick figures have... no powers. They just fight.

Colors is a rainbow stickman who only punches? No rainbow blast or giant paintbrush?

And Wizard is a wizard stickman who... didn't do any magic during the entire fight. So much for that staff in the intro.

Keep working man, with some practice, your stickman brawls will turn into true battles of fate, just like the big leagues. I guarantee.

Photo Photo

Haha. That sure was goofy.

I chuckled, and the animation wasn't terrible either. Well done.

take care of the trees take care of the trees

Interesting. The whole game was very eerie and unsettling, I loved it.

Even the opening seemed... off. You fit the psychotic mood perfectly towards the end.

I was curious on what happened after, but I suppose it's sudden end it was makes it so creepy.

My only complaint is that it's a little short, and I wish the characters had real movement, rather than just being dragged across the screen. If that makes sense.

Space Crusader Space Crusader

Not bad. A little buggy here and there. You should probably add checkpoints of some sort and beef up the difficulty a tad, but really. This is pretty solid stuff that you have laid down. I can't wait to see the next step of your progress.

Interactive Fuzzball Interactive Fuzzball

Not bad. It's adorable to say the least. But obviously there is only three actions. In the future it would be awesome if you could add a plethora of actions and animations.

Also some audio would be nice. The silence for this kind of thing is a tad boring.

Super Slumber Party Super Slumber Party

It kind of sounds like the theme song to a cartoon as sung by Adam Sandler.

Either way, it gets it's purpose across. I lol'd.

Old Man Ezio Old Man Ezio

Oh, wow. That's stunning pencil work. :o

HipnikDragomir responds:

Pencil master race

mermaidman and barnacleboy mermaidman and barnacleboy

Wow! This is fantastic!

No, honestly, this is fantastic. The shading and the caricatures of these already interesting characters.

This is one of the best I've seen in the Art portal. I just fucking love it!

Forever Rememberedd Forever Rememberedd

Simple, wonderful, touching. Like a memorial should be.

You really went down the list of NG characters too, damn.

An amazing piece. I'm sure Edd is enjoying this.