All 9 art Reviews

Old Man Ezio Old Man Ezio

Oh, wow. That's stunning pencil work. :o

HipnikDragomir responds:

Pencil master race

mermaidman and barnacleboy mermaidman and barnacleboy

Wow! This is fantastic!

No, honestly, this is fantastic. The shading and the caricatures of these already interesting characters.

This is one of the best I've seen in the Art portal. I just fucking love it!

Forever Rememberedd Forever Rememberedd

Simple, wonderful, touching. Like a memorial should be.

You really went down the list of NG characters too, damn.

An amazing piece. I'm sure Edd is enjoying this.

Quote and Curly Quote and Curly

Smooth lines.

They look so perfectly adorable. And even though it's fan-art the colors are just delicious.

Excellent work on this piece.

WTF WTF

Let's be honest.

If you really want people to scout your art, put one serious effort into your work. Don't post stuff like this just for filler. This is awful.

You sprites aren't to bad but they are so tiny! My advice would be working at perfecting those. But that's just me, I guess.

Valentine's day. Valentine's day.

Funny. Kind of narrow-minded and depressing. But really, it made me burst out laughing. The white background adds to the cute/dark simplicity of all the hate.

Great piece.

Velvet and Steel Velvet and Steel

Not bad.

Obviously it's just a sketch but her anatomy isn't too bad. Her cocked head is the only thing that seems out of place though.

I like it though, it's pleasing to the eye. Nice job.

Newgrounds 2012 Newgrounds 2012

Look's awesome

Love the panels.

And congrats on the cover!

JABToons responds:

Thanks, man!

Let's Beat the Elite Four Let's Beat the Elite Four

What you imagine.

You know, it's funny. While you are playing the games, you always imagine yourself and what your Pokemon would look like, their personalities, etc. You would always make the story your own with your imagination.

That's what this reminds me of.
You drew your Pokemon like a family, or a superhero-esque team. It's beautiful and it's full of imagination and thought. I love it.