take care of the trees take care of the trees

Interesting. The whole game was very eerie and unsettling, I loved it.

Even the opening seemed... off. You fit the psychotic mood perfectly towards the end.

I was curious on what happened after, but I suppose it's sudden end it was makes it so creepy.

My only complaint is that it's a little short, and I wish the characters had real movement, rather than just being dragged across the screen. If that makes sense.

Space Crusader Space Crusader

Not bad. A little buggy here and there. You should probably add checkpoints of some sort and beef up the difficulty a tad, but really. This is pretty solid stuff that you have laid down. I can't wait to see the next step of your progress.

Interactive Fuzzball Interactive Fuzzball

Not bad. It's adorable to say the least. But obviously there is only three actions. In the future it would be awesome if you could add a plethora of actions and animations.

Also some audio would be nice. The silence for this kind of thing is a tad boring.

Completion Completion

Boring.. but..

It plays very smooth. I know it's just an experiment for your class but I think you should take this and expand upon it.

I feel like with the right Idea and a good enough script you could turn this into something amazing.

It's a gut feeling I have, and I hope you take up on it. But if you don't, not bad for your first game, nice graphics, smooth gameplay, nicely done. Obviously there's not much else then that but you get the idea.

Go for it.

VinceB responds:

I have been slowly building an actual game for almost a year in my spare time. This is a way for me to make something for newgrounds and have it count as homework. :)

SnowDay Legends SnowDay Legends

What a fun ride.

That was fun, I love the barrier system you have made. The art is fun to look at, and you get a sweet kind of satisfaction hitting those kids with your fiery snowballs.

The only complaint is that the game is a little too difficult to start out with. It becomes easier once you get the hang of it, but even then I feel a bit overwhelmed at level one.

Great job though, a very enjoyable holiday flash.

Flagship Flagship

Beautiful.

I'm not sure what this game means. It's so peaceful, despite the fact that my vessel is on fire.

Perhaps there's no way you can win? Either way, it was an odd experience, to say the least. I enjoyed throughly.

Great job.