Peek Into Princess's Keyhole Peek Into Princess's Keyhole

Alright, Catoblepas. You win.

colors vs wizard colors vs wizard

Iffy.

Not bad for a beginner flash movie. The action wasn't perfect smooth but the fight came across as action-y as it could be.

The only real problem besides that is the stick figures have... no powers. They just fight.

Colors is a rainbow stickman who only punches? No rainbow blast or giant paintbrush?

And Wizard is a wizard stickman who... didn't do any magic during the entire fight. So much for that staff in the intro.

Keep working man, with some practice, your stickman brawls will turn into true battles of fate, just like the big leagues. I guarantee.

Photo Photo

Haha. That sure was goofy.

I chuckled, and the animation wasn't terrible either. Well done.

Super Slumber Party Super Slumber Party

This is too golden to even consider not putting it on Newgrounds.

NG Tank Action Figure NG Tank Action Figure

Ah, these were good times. I remember back in the day, I could quote this whole thing. Thanks for the memories.

to ask a girl to prom to ask a girl to prom

You smooth bastard.

Considering how smooth this animation is, I truly hope she says yes.

Good luck on the prom my friend, have a good time.

Ying-yong responds:

She did! :D thank you very much for the review

Worst Roommate Ever! Worst Roommate Ever!

Aw. I was sad when it needed because I enjoyed it so much.

I don't know why, but I found this hilarious. The humor set it up so the joke itself was obvious, but I didn't expect that what he was really doing was chewing gum. The silly dialogue afterwards was hilarious as well.

Excellent work, this is awesome.

NOPS NOPS

Haha, this was NOT what I was expecting. At all.

Holy shit.

Pay Attention to Avoid... Pay Attention to Avoid...

Haha, cute flash.

Not the greatest joke, but your animation was enjoyable, the voice acting was good, and you might of possibly taught some science to some unknowing patrons.

You've got potential for greatest. I expect to see great things from you.

Yusuf responds:

Thanks!

The Jenova Cure The Jenova Cure

Eh. It was alright. The animations wasn't too bad, and Cloud's voice was pretty good, but Sephiroth sounded lazy.

His lazy voice saying mediocre jokes really made the video not as funny as it could of been.

All in all though, it looked nice, but the humor and the timing of it could use some work.

Kiigen responds:

Ouch, I think they're enough reviews here to prove my acting was lacking. I apologize, definitely working on this now.